I guess most of you know the drill:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged, but not something like "you are tagged if you read that". ( or not)
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people( yeah I'm not gonna be legit...)
1. Who is your favourite classical (e.g. before the age of computers) artist and why?
Audubon because birds! And accuracy! And detail!
2. What is your favourite country and why?
I'm only ever been in North America, barely in Canada and the rest in the US. I say geographically, I love the US, but I dislike most things political. I'd like to travel the Ireland, Scotland. Greece and New Zealand though.
3. What is your favourite drink? (Alcoholic or non-alcoholic.)
Soda: Dr. Pepper/Pibb Xtra, Coffee: Mexican Mochas, Alcohol: Black Cherry Mikes Hard Lemonade.
4. What is your favourite thing to draw/capture?
I like perspective poses that illustrate something happening. Still blah pictures tend to bore me. I also like expressions and pieces that have a definite mood.
5. What are you inspired by?
Everything. Music, walkin, animals, people, books, films, religion, legends, myths theologies, friends, family... I'm not going to keep typing the literal 'everything'
6. What is your favourite colour or colour palette scheme?
Foresty greens, all the greens that there are.
7. What do you think of sushi?
I have no opinion on sushi as I've never had legit sushi before. But I love seafood so I'd probably like it.
8. Small dogs or big dogs? (Or giant dogs!)
Massive, Clifford dogs. ...or Danes. Danes work
Big giant angel woofers. And Tibetan Mastiffs and wolfhounds and etc...
9. How would you describe your style?
Cartoon/Realistic. I take pride in my anatomy, I practice a lot to get it right, even if its make believe, I do tend to toon-out faces to make more exaggerated expressions though.
10. What is your absolute favourite food in the world and what is the weirdest combination of foods that you like?
Absolute favoriteee.... probably twice baked potatoes <3 (and anything Italian/Mexican...) weirdest combination is a tie between peanut butter and bacon sandwiches (yummm) and coconut macaroons in beef chili. (yummm)
Kay, I'll tag these weirdos, but you don't have to do it, I'm not forcing anyone
aaand my questions...
1. If you had a yak, what would you name it?
2. What do you think of the Iditarod?
3: What's your favorite book series, why?
4. Are you a visual artist or a writer?
5. Can YOU do the can-can?
6. What's your favorite ice cream/sherbert?
7. Are you going to see the Lone Ranger movie?
8. Black coffee or foofoo coffee?
9. Ski or snowboard?
10. Why the heck do you watch me...